Much of our week was spent on Two Gentlemen of Verona. We did two shows on Tuesday. First we performed for a small audience at a local charter school. Most of the kids were young, but they giggled and giggled and it was fun to see them "getting" Shakespeare. That night we performed at a church for mutual night. We had a huge audience--about 150 people. It was mostly teenagers and they were a really fun audience. They laughed like crazy!
Two shows meant a 12 hour day with lots of loading and unloading. Here I am carrying part of our set to the van. Why does it still have the price tag on it? Hope it wasn't visible onstage! Shonda looks very calm in the background. It's good to have calm people around!
Here is my friend Sheree's van fully loaded. She is an expert at fitting in everything and using blankets as padding so that nothing gets scratched.
We also got to spend some time with sweet Brianne this week. Here she is signing "more"

She already knows how to pose for the camera!
And speaking of posing, here I am with a rubber ducky. I think I must have been tired after all those performances.
My final picture was definitely not posed. It should be titled "Frustration". I think I picked the wrong week to insist that Evan increase his practice time.
2 comments:
Love it! I won't even begin to tell you how many "I" products are in our house. Esh!
The play was FABULOUS! The kids did a great job! The costumes were soooooo wonderful. It was so much fun! Thank you so much for letting us cheer on your kids every year. you guys are awesome!
Post a Comment