
DaNell!
I have known DaNell for more than 10 years and she is a wonderful friend. She is the mother of eight children and she is a gifted teacher and mentor. She has poetry in her soul. She is a great listener and I love to have long conversations (the kind mothers rarely have time for) with her. Despite her busy schedule, I know that DaNell will make time to listen to this CD and will be able to discern what she needs to implement with her family.
I really think that EVERY LDS woman (and her family) would benefit from this CD. Please consider buying or borrowing this CD. On my current "to borrow" list I have:
Molly
Rachel
Bryn
Leticia
Please let me know if you would like to borrow a copy.
I really think that EVERY LDS woman (and her family) would benefit from this CD. Please consider buying or borrowing this CD. On my current "to borrow" list I have:
Molly
Rachel
Bryn
Leticia
Please let me know if you would like to borrow a copy.
No comments:
Post a Comment