Monday, October 31, 2011

Another Happy Halloween!

The Halloween Menu
Grandma's Homemade Macaroni & Cheese
Green Salad
Sparkling Cider (Thanks Molly & Ryan!)
 
The Trick or Treaters


The Big Kids
(and yes that is a real Israeli gas mask)

The Little Kids
with their aunties
I love how they're playing footsie!


The World's Cutest Ducky

I stayed home to hand out candy while everyone went trick or treating.  About 15 minutes later the doorbell rang, but there was no one there.  It happened again and I locked the door.  The third time I peeked out and up jumped John holding Leighton.  He thought he was so funny scaring me and he thought it was even funnier that I locked the door.  His Mom warned me about his love of teasing just before we got married.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Your little duckie and my little bumble bee played at their respective grandmas' trunk or treat last weekend. =)