I realize no one will be offering me a contract as a hand model, but I wanted to get a picture of my nails. They only grow this long when I am pregnant. It isn't just the prenatal vitamins, because I have taken those at other times when I wasn't pregnant and it didn't have the same results. I am grateful for a little bonus like this, especially since morning sickness has returned with a vengance this week. Thanks to Marianne for taking the picture. She did her best, but told me there was no way to hide my wrinkles!
6 comments:
Wow! They look like salon nails--gorgeous! You need to put up one of those floating fetus countdowns to make this baby official :)
P.S. It is so not fair that you are still suffering with morning sickness--have you tried peppermint essential oil? It helped my daughter with nausea during delivery and the minty-fresh smell in the birthing center was nice.
Your nails look beautiful!! Your cuticles put mine to shame! Haha
Sorry you are feeling yucky. I had to do those wrist Sea Bands and they helped a bit. Ginger tea kind of helped. Really, nothing helps except time. It's for a good cause, though. :)
Thanks Shonda and Joanna. I appreciate the suggestions!
Just so you know, my kids made me promise that I wouldn't put a floating fetus ticker on my blog. For some reason that idea really bothered them!
I think the phrase "floating fetus" explains their feeling behind it. Yuck. Haha.
Wow, Melanie! Your long nails are beautiful, but I'm even more impressed with your nail beds!
Lovely nails and hands. You do have to look for the positives when you feel yucky. Glad you look on the bright side, and share it with us.
Post a Comment