Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Month From Now . . .

I will have a beautiful new granddaughter.
Elder Aaron will be in the MTC learning Korean.
My dad and Carolyn will be married in the San Diego Temple.
I will only have one month left to train for the 3-Day Walk.
I will have my bedroom closet and my kitchen cupboards cleaned and organized.
I will be 5 months pregnant.
I still won't know the sex of the baby. (That is about 6 weeks away.)


And to answer Rachel's question:  I only had 1 ultrasound with Ryan and none with Aaron so I didn't know they were boys until they were born. (My doctor was old-fashioned and low-tech.  He didn't even have one in his office.  BUT, he was awesome.  He called me personally before he went away for the weekend, just to make sure I didn't have any signs of labor.) I found out Marianne was a girl about 6 weeks before she was born.  My doctor thought Evan was a boy, but never got a good enough view to be certain.  Now with ultrasounds being much more common and accurate, I am excited to find out whether we're having a boy or a girl.  I definitely don't need to wait to be surprised.  Just being pregnant is surprise enough!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Thumbs up! I vote girl.

Bryn said...

A girl would be sweet! Just think of all the little girls running around together- granddaughters and all! How fun! You could get them all matching dresses! I am really excited for you! So many good things happening right now that just make me smile for you!

jessica said...

How exciting! You have so much fun coming your way!