After my last post, I know there are lots of questions. I have already been asked all of them. I'll go ahead and give the answers; you can figure out the questions yourself!
A: Yes, I really am. We saw the ultrasound last month and listened to the heartbeat last week.
A: It was a big surprise, but a happy one.
A: 15 weeks
A: March 2nd
A: I was 31 when I had Evan. He's 13 now. You do the math.
A: Yes, I realize that my granddaughters will be older than their aunt or uncle.
A: Yes, it has been more difficult this time.
A. Yes, I am still planning to do the 3-day in November. More on that later!
A: I think God has a sense of humor and a perfect sense of timing (even if it isn't the same as mine).
8 comments:
I'm trying to pick my jaw up off the floor, in a happy for you, yet scared to death that would happen to me sort of way :-)
"I think God has a sense of humor and a perfect sense of timing (even if it isn't the same as mine)."
If that were t-shirt, I would buy it. My sister and I say the same thing, all the time.
Congrats again.
My mom had a surprise 40s baby...Killed my 7 year old baby of the family self :)
I can't believe Dawnae beat me to commenting! I called to tell her the news and she got to say congrats before me! sister:) So excited for you and your family! Melanie, you are a wonderful mother:)
It's almost like you could read my mind :) .. I'm so excited for you guys and that's really cool you are still sticking with the 3 day - you and Jenny sure have had your obstacles on that one!
Thanks for the updates.Yes, God has a sense of humor. That is for sure! Sometimes it's twisted...but funny all the same. I guess that's where I get it from. This is where the phrase, "The Lord delighteth in.." comes from. He does get delighted. I am sure He is quite delighted with you right now! Love you (and this new little spirit!)!
My dad visited my grandma about a week and a half ago and immediately texted me the news! I am so excited for you guys! What a wonderful gift!!
Did you find out what you were having on your other babies, and will you find out on this one?
Post a Comment