Marianne has been taking lots of fantastic photographs. Have you seen her picture a day site? Take a look! Just click HERE.
Evan has spent the last 3 1/2 weeks playing with these non-stop. They really are cool!
As a bonus, you get a glimpse of the stool he built for the carpentry merit badge. It works well as a building/staging area for the magnets as long as you stay clear of the screws.
Brianne (in addition to being the world's cutest child prodigy) has learned to crawl! Ryan and Molly are busy working, swimming, teaching Primary and keeping up with her.
John is fully embracing his role as "Papa John" and was recently seen flying his granddaughter around the cemetery while chasing cousins.
Me? Well, I am embarrassed to admit that I have succumbed to product placement marketing. I actually bought a book that says "as seen in the film Despicable ME" on the cover. Yes, I've even been playing with the little kitten puppets. But hey, it was on sale! Who could resist? Apparently, not me.

5 comments:
I hope your new book isn't accidentally destroyed malliciously (sp?) That is one cute baby
I love your blog! :)
I saw Despicable Me last night, and I think if I saw that book on sale I might by it too! :)
If you look to the right of camera you'll see two security guards. If you look carefully, you can see me seven or eight rows directly above the shorter guard on the right. I'm wearing a black sweatshirt with a white logo.
Wow Aaron! It really is you. I had no idea you were really in that picture.
Post a Comment