What do you think? Make your guess by leaving a comment. The closest guesser will win a $20 gift card to the restaurant or store of your choice.
One guess per person and you can name a specific country, state or mission. Even if you don't usually comment, please make a guess. Who knows? You might be right!
26 comments:
That's really exciting! I guess he'll go to France:)
My guess is... Taiwan? :)
I have two guesses. Peru and Madagascar!
The south is hurting for some love from missionaries. I would love to see him go overseas, but I have a feeling he's going to stay stateside and go to Louisiana. It's a whole new world there, too!
I think he'll go somewhere in Europe, maybe Italy?
Stateside...Massachusetts.
New York!
South America.... Maybe.... Brazil?
Japan.
I'm guessing Chile. (Ok, I always put my vote in for Chile!) Ha! Congrats! That is amazing! Can't wait to hear the news.
I Guess... Switzerland!
I thing Newzealand grandpa can tell him all about it. cammi says were ever the lord sends him.
If I had to award a winner today, it would be Cammi! But we still have time, so keep those guesses coming.
My first comment never came through so I'm trying again.
My guess is Sweden. And Brian says Finland. Yay for Aaron wherever he goes!
Guatemala.
Since no one has suggested, my guess is South Africa. My nephew went on his mission there. Do we have all the continents yet?
Florida!! I don't know why I am guessing that. It just came to me. :)
Hmmm I have a nephew in the MTC right now going to the Ukraine. So that is my guess. Maybe they could be companions. I also have a niece going to Paris, France. But I will stick with Ukraine! How exciting!
My guess is Australia. Good luck Aaron.
I am fairly sure you will be called to Wyoming. We are excited for you, Aaron.
You know...my brother needs a companion in Lisbon so let's say Portugal!
I'm making a random guess for Manchester, England. We look forward to hearing about your call, Aaron. You'll be a great missionary!
My official guess is Arkansas.
Bucharkarest Romania
Aunt Muff
Great Grandma Zobrist says Aaron is going to Brazil. Aunt Muff is changing her guess to Russia
Germany
Evan
Post a Comment