MILLENNIAL SCHOLAR ACADEMY'S
production of
William Shakespeare's
production of
William Shakespeare's
Two Gentlemen of Verona
Friday, March 25th 7:00 PMSaturday, March 26th 2:00 PM
Friday, April 1st 7:00 PM
at North County Church of Christ
130 Woodward Ave., Escondido, CA 92025
Tickets: $5 per person or $20 per family
FYI - This will be a very funny show presented by high school students
in our commonwealth school.
They all have 3+ years of Shakespearean acting experience.
This is your chance to see some great acting complete with gorgeous
Elizabethan costumes!
And yes, I'm the director!
5 comments:
Wow, that looks really cool! It sounds like the youth putting on this play are awesome, amazing talented people, and it sounds like an excellent play! I think I have met the director, and she is also a super duper awesome person that is very, very patient. I am for sure going, and I hope I can go to ALL of the performances! ;) See you tomorrow at rehearsal!!!
Larkin, you are too funny! I can't wait to see your performance as Julia!
Wish we were closer. The kids and I love going to plays!
Do we need to order tickets in advance?
Kim - Tickets are sold at the door. Hope to see you there!
Post a Comment