Saturday, March 12, 2011

Congratulations to . . .

* SHONDA who won my giveway! Shonda is a wonderful friend, blogger and mom who homeschools her 4 children. Shonda, please let me know what size (S, M, L or XL) shirt you want. They are ladies sizes and are a fitted style.

* RYAN who turns 21 today. Happy Birthday Ry!


* EVAN for a high score on his piano Certificate of Merit testing and evaluation!

* MARIANNE for getting several paying jobs making her delicious cupcakes!

* THE OLD GLOBE THEATRE for an amazing production of Jane Austen's EMMA. I have read lots of Austen's work, but I am not a big Austen fan. The novel is okay, but I LOVED the musical. The writer and composer Paul Gordon is a genius. The play was so funny that I had to see it twice! I brought Marianne the second time. HERE is a very short preview and HERE is a short news story. The set and rotating stage are very cool and the music is gorgeous.

2 comments:

Shonda said...

Yay!! Thanks so much, Melanie!! :)I think I am probably going to need the large. Oh, and while I'm thinking about it...did you e-maile me the prop list? I haven't seen it in my e-mail and was hoping it wasn't gobbled up in cyberspace.

Thanks again! You are such an amazing inspiration to me. I'm so glad we're friends! :)

Katie said...

What a cutie is he? Must be a Ryan thing!! Hope he had a great birthday!