Thursday, March 17, 2011

Here and There

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Here are a few things to help you get there.

Here is a picture of the world's cutest leprechaun.

Here is a yummy and healthy St. Patrick's Day recipe that my kids love.

Here is picture of the dessert I have planned. Here is where I found it.


Here is a very thoughtful article about finding your God-given mission in life.

Here is a book I am thinking about reading. Anyone read it? What did you think?

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Oh I am going to make the fruit rainbow for sure! I love the recipes that you have been sharing. I was thinking of posting a pesto pasta recipe! Thanks.

Debbie said...

WAIT, I think this is the cutest leprechaun. Hope you can see it, it is a pic of my grand-daughter.

http://marcusandrachpond.blogspot.com/2011/03/happy-st-patricks-day.html

Melanie said...

Okay Debbie. I'll declare it a tie. She is adorable! Congrats grandma!

Melanie said...

Kristy, please post your recipe. It sounds delish!