The Happy Hartz year of momentous birthdays continues.
First Evan hit double digits and then Ryan officially became an adult.
Now it's Aaron's turn . . .
First Evan hit double digits and then Ryan officially became an adult.
Now it's Aaron's turn . . .
Today Aaron turned 16.(I gave my brother Scott the best birthday present ever when I gave birth to my 2nd son on his birthday. He was kind enough to return the favor 11 years later when his son Heath was born on Marianne's birthday!)
Aaron has been a calming influence in my life from the very beginning.His pregnancy was easy and he was kind enough to arrive 9 days early. His birth went so smoothly. In fact, the nurses at the hospital wanted to send me home because they couldn't believe I was in labor. Fortunately, I was able to convince them it was the real thing because Aaron was born about 2 hours later!
Today Aaron is a peacemaker who brings a wonderful spirit to our home.
We had two birthday celebrations because of Ryan's & John's work schedules.
On Monday night we went to Pat & Oscar's for their famous breadsticks. (Okay, we had salad, ribs, chicken and pizza too. But the breadsticks really are the main attraction!) Aaron was surprised to hear a stack of napkins ringing and found his birthday present hidden underneath.
On Tuesday night, the party continued. Aaron requested smoothies from Robeks. They were just an appetizer for the hungry boys and we headed over to Rubios where they wolfed down giant burritos.
We finished off the evening with chocolate cream birthday pie. It took two pies to hold all 16 candles.
I am so grateful to be Aaron's mother.He is a hard worker who has taught me so many things. He has a wonderful love for nature and the outdoors. He is kind and thoughtful and makes our home a happy place.
Here is an example of his work. He made these delicious German pancakes for my Mother's Day breakfast. Don't you think the presentation was lovely?!
I love you Aaron! Happy Birthday!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday!
Aaron sounds absolutely delightful. Isn't he your photographer too? Happy birthday!
Post a Comment