My "little" brother turned 40 today!
Some of my earliest memories are of playing with Scott. Although I am 21 months older than him, I can't remember life without him.
Some of my earliest memories are of playing with Scott. Although I am 21 months older than him, I can't remember life without him.
We were pretty good friends growing up. He has a better memory than I do, so I'm sure he could tell more interesting stories, but here are a few of my favorite memories.
Catching lightning bugs
Walking to school together
Playing with sparklers on the 4th of July
Air hockey in the basement
Building forts in the snow
Playing in the pine trees at the top of our street
Scott was always an animal lover. His dog Sadie was the perfect family pet and he had lots of pet birds including a beautiful white Cockatoo. We were together at BYU for a year before his mission and we took an equitation class together. Don't be embarrassed if you're not sure what "equitation" is. It was just a horseback riding class with a fancy name. Actually we had to do lots more than just ride those horses, but that was the fun part.
Now Scott has an amazing wife (see my post about Denise here) and four beautiful children, but he'll always be my little brother. And at least now I'm not in the 40's all by myself!
Happy Birthday Scott!
Catching lightning bugs
Walking to school together
Playing with sparklers on the 4th of July
Air hockey in the basement
Building forts in the snow
Playing in the pine trees at the top of our street
Scott was always an animal lover. His dog Sadie was the perfect family pet and he had lots of pet birds including a beautiful white Cockatoo. We were together at BYU for a year before his mission and we took an equitation class together. Don't be embarrassed if you're not sure what "equitation" is. It was just a horseback riding class with a fancy name. Actually we had to do lots more than just ride those horses, but that was the fun part.
Now Scott has an amazing wife (see my post about Denise here) and four beautiful children, but he'll always be my little brother. And at least now I'm not in the 40's all by myself!
Happy Birthday Scott!

1 comment:
Happy belated birthday Scott. After reading your post, Melanie, I remember that Scott had pet birds.
Post a Comment