I have a love/hate relationship with technology. When everything works I love it! Last week my printer was being uncooperative and I was heading to the hate side, but this week I love my computer. Here's why . . . .
My Dad and my brother David are on a tour of China. They're having a great trip and learning lots, but the best part is that we get to see their photos every day or two.
We gave my mom a wireless digital picture frame for Mother's Day. All her kids and grandkids uploaded pictures to the website and she has a great collection of family photos. But now it's even more exciting. Every day she gets new photos from China. What could be cooler than that?!
The rest of us aren't lucky enough to own such a frame, but it is still easy for us to check out David's photos online. We can't wait to see more of their adventures!

No comments:
Post a Comment