Yesterday we got in the car to go to Costco. I said, "Hop in your car seat, doll."
She said, "I not a doll. Don't call me doll."
"What should I call you? Kitty-cat?" I teased.
"Call me . . . neighbor!" She replied with a laugh. She continued, "Hi there neighbor!" And gave me a friendly wave.
That afternoon, Aaron gave Lavender a ride in one of the big boxes from Costco. He even attached a rope as a handle and pulled her through the house while the box slid around on the tile. Lavender loved it and wanted to play again today. After awhile, she told Aaron that it was his turn. She insisted he get in the box and she tried to pull him with all her might. She was frustrated when he wouldn't budge. Fortunately, she accepted my suggestion to give bunny and monkey a ride instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment