Since Ryan had to work on his birthday, we celebrated in the morning at the Original Pancake House. Marianne was going to order the small size German Pancakes, but Ryan insisted she go for it!
Marianne and Evan bought Ryan these giant "23" balloons which he loved carrying around, especially in the restaurant. Nothing like embarrassing your brother! They also got him a package of caps, which he immediately started setting off during breakfast using his fingernail. He's still a kid at heart! Here he is with his two favorite kids. Three, if you count Lavender!
. . . with every fiber of his being.
John and I were happy to get to spend a little time with our #1 son on his birthday!
On another day, we babysat so that he and Molly could spend the day at Disneyland. We are glad they got some fun time together and we love any excuse to be with our granddaughters. I was especially surprised when Ryan and Molly gave me a gift. My birthday isn't until August! I love the beautiful Willow Tree mother and grandma figures, but Ryan gave me the best gift of all 23 years ago when he came to earth and I became a mother. And now he has blessed me with a wonderful daughter in law and two precious grand babies.
Happy Birthday Ryan!
1 comment:
Woohoo! Yay for Ryan being born! So glad we got to celebrate all together. We love you guys.
Post a Comment