Monday, March 18, 2013

This and that

Elder Aaron and his companion found an apartment, so he doesn't have to sleep on the couch anymore! They had to move in with other elders at the last minute to make room for all the new sisters serving in Toronto.


I had a date with my sweetie to the symphony.  It was one of the best performances ever.  We enjoyed Bach, Schumann and a Concerto for two pianos by a modern composer, Poulenc.



Brianne started ballet lessons. She is the cutest little ballerina ever.



I went wheat-free this week after reading this book recommended by a dear friend. I had been praying about my health and wondering what to do.  Just a few hours later we were finishing a conversation when she said, "Wait, I have to tell you about this book."  The results have amazed me.  I have much more energy and none of the cravings for snacks and sweets.  We shall see how the weight loss goes.




Lavender took her very first steps just a month ago and now she is running around everywhere.



Marianne and Evan dissected a sheep brain with their cousins as part of their biology class. Their Uncle Brian is a great lab instructor.



I got to go the temple this week!


2 comments:

Shonda said...

I read Wheat Belly, too! Don't know if I agree with everything he said, but it was certainly food for thought. I am doing sugar free/gluten free right now (again) and the difference really is amazing.

Bryn said...

I feel tons better when I eat gluten free. I have a lot of recipes!Also, I love the pictures of your family.