
I hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day full of good old-fashioned fun!
These are the cards I made from postcard prints of vintage valentines.
I even made a card for my mom (not pictured) and wrote her a letter.
This afternoon we are going to take some flowers,
cards and notes to the cemetery.
I hope you feel love from friends and family today.
Most importantly, I pray you feel the love our Savior has for you.
PS. The cards above are for John, Marianne, Evan, my sister Jenny and my friend Sonia.
Can you guess who each card is for?
These are the cards I made from postcard prints of vintage valentines.
I even made a card for my mom (not pictured) and wrote her a letter.
This afternoon we are going to take some flowers,
cards and notes to the cemetery.
I hope you feel love from friends and family today.
Most importantly, I pray you feel the love our Savior has for you.
PS. The cards above are for John, Marianne, Evan, my sister Jenny and my friend Sonia.
Can you guess who each card is for?
2 comments:
From top left going clockwise: Your hubby, Marianne, your friend, Jenny, Evan. Was I right? :)They all are beautiful!
Yes Shonda, you got them all right!
Post a Comment