During my pregnancy with Evan I was really worried about what I would do with two babies who were up all night long. The night I came home from the hospital, I sat rocking Marianne and Evan. I felt completely overwhelmed and started to offer a silent prayer for help. Just then Marianne started to sing a song that went something like "I love my little baby."
Immediately, I knew that everything would be alright. And it was. From that night on, Marianne slept through the night. It was a miracle and I knew it!

My two babies became great roommates. I knew that someday my little girl would not want to share a room with her brother, but I figured that by the time she was 12, Ryan would be 18 and off to college. Thankfully things worked out just as planned! Here is her "new" room with a desk that has room for all her card-making supplies.

6 comments:
This room is beautiful. Will she keep it looking that pretty? I'm so impressed!!! That story of the sleeping miracle is sweet. Isn't it great knowing that God hears our prayers!`
Congrats Marianne! Enjoy
I love the desk. I bet she loves it. I am so glad to hear of another mother who has had sleeping issues. Thank goodness for prayers and answers to prayers
As for me, I just love the quilt on the bed. Mostly though I love the person who sleeps beneath it! Love, Mom
That is an amazing desk and room! Both of my older girls would beg, barrow, and plead for such a set up:) Enjoy it Marianne!
I love that Marianne had such a sweet song for her baby brother, and that prayers are heard and answered:)
btw~ your my new favorite cousin for the nice comment you left me:)
Great room, I remeber when i was 16 and i finally got my own room. what a great day it was!! I love that picture of you guys the lighting is beautiful.
Post a Comment