
You'll notice that the lovely plastic envelope says in large letters: WE CARE
Somehow, I wonder if they really do. If they really cared, wouldn't they have pulled the other half of the envelope out of the machine, so that I could figure out who the card was supposed to be delivered to? The return address doesn't really help me. Oh well!
8 comments:
We just wanted you to know Melanie that we received your card in the mail today. So, the mangled card wasn't addressed to us... good luck with that! Your card looks great!
Nothing like a good mystery to really get the holidays going.
Half of our thank you cards when we got married were lost but we had no way of know which ones were lost so half of the people who gave of wedding gifts never got thanks yous! OOPS!
I can't help with who this card is for, but I can tell you it's NOT for me - cause I got my card :0)!
I can't believe that! I have never had something returned in such condition. Good luck on finding out who it might have been for?? If that's even possible.
I can certianly make a valentines banner if that is what you want!! If you want something you will use more I would go with a birthday banner, but valentines is a great holiday to have a banner up!! Just let me know!!
Mystery solved! I opened your blog tonight and was surprised to see the top half of the Christmas letter you sent us. We have the bottom half that is ripped to match yours. I guess the post office really does care because we got a plastic bag that said "We care..." just like you. Ours had our address and a ripped picture and the middle part of your letter. Just thought we would let you know so you can make a claim on the large sum of money you probably enclosed in the envelope for our Christmas present. Just kidding! If you do have an extra picture and letter, we would appreciate you resending it. What we got looked great. Thanks.
Susan & Dave D.
this is the funniest post I have read in a long time - I love it - We CARE.. i think it is even funnier that the people ended up getting the other half of the card - they really are trying over there!
Post a Comment