Saturday, February 16, 2008

I Have a New Nephew!

This is Riley!
8lbs 9 oz, 21.5 inches
Isn't he beautiful?!
He was born on Feb.13th to my brother & sister-in-law.
My sister-in-law deserves a gold medal. She had a really tough pregnancy, a long labor and a cesearean to top it all off! But I'm sure she'd be the first to say that it was all worth it.
I just wish I lived close enough to hold this little sweetheart!
Congratulations to his Mom & Dad. Now they get to experience "the power of one" first hand. One little baby changes everything! It is the beginning of a wonderful adventure.

3 comments:

dawnae said...

oh he is beautiful! Congrats!!!!!

LaRae said...

Congrats! It would be nice if Lacy got an "easy" baby to offset that very tough pregnancy & delivery. What a beautiful baby!

Melanie said...

Yes, Lacy definitely deserves an easy baby!