Friday, December 20, 2013

I Have a Present for You

Yes, I really truly do! It is the season of giving and I want to share!

If you've read my blog for awhile, you know that I'm committed to helping families prevent and heal from addiction, especially pornography addiction.  To further this effort, I have an awesome book to share with you.  Email me at ToHappyHartz (at) gmail (dot) com with your mailing address and I will send you a copy along with a bookmark I made that highlights some of my favorite passages.  Click HERE to read a post I wrote about the book, He Restoreth My Soul, a few years ago.

Bonus #2:  THIS post helps you teach your kids exactly what to do if they accidentally encounter pornography.

Bonus #3: THIS post has a link to a resource book for LDS families that you can download for free!

Merry Christmas!  I hope you enjoy these gifts.  They are some of the most important things you can give your family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Melanie! What a wonderful Christmas present. Yes, I would like a copy of this book. With four grandchildren I cannot think of a better present for myself and the rest of the family.
Thanks again and Merry Christmas!

Melanie said...

I would love to send you a book, but I don't know who you are since blogger just names you "anonymous."

Anonymous said...

Sorry Melanie,
Cheryl from Minnesota
Merry Christmas!