Blastoff!
That's kind of what it felt like this week at our house. We babysat our wonderful granddaughters for a few days, so we had three little girls ages 3, 2 and 1! It was crazy at times, but I am so grateful we had the opportunity to spend so much time together. A few memorable moments:
Sweet Brianne knocked on our bedroom door and exclaimed with excitement, "Look Papa! The sun is coming up!"
Lavender was thrilled to wake up to find her nieces there each morning. She gave them hugs and couldn't stop giggling.
Brianne helped Leighton take off her bib and said, "Hold up your hair." Instead of lifting up the hair by her neck, Leighton grabbed the hair by her ears and held it up like ponytails.
Although the girls did fight over toys, they were usually very sweet. Often, I would look over to see one of them stroking the other's hair or giving a little hug.
Early one morning, I told Brianne that I would take her downstairs after I finished my prayer. I knelt down and started to pray, when I heard a little whisper by my ear, "Grandma, am I supposed to fold my arms?"
![]() | ||
Three
|
![]() |
| One |
Aren't they wonderful?!



1 comment:
Best grandma/mama! Since you had such fun, I might leave my little people on your doorstep one of these days. ;)
Post a Comment