Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sweet Sunday - I Always Have A Happy Feeling . . .

I usually sing "When I Go to Church" to Lavender on Sunday morning.  Today she was especially excited to go to church because it was her first week of nursery.  We have been talking about it all week and she was ready to go!  When we opened our eyes after the closing prayer in Sacrament Meeting, Lavender was already running out of the chapel.  Evan caught up with her near the nursery room and took her inside.  She happily said good-bye and started playing.  It was extra special because her nieces were visiting our ward and got to join her in nursery.  I feel a little bit cheated though.  Remember my list of 13 things to do in 2013? Can I cross off "take Lavender to her first day of nursery" if I didn't actually take her?  I did take her last week and stayed with her the whole time, so I guess that will have to count!

 

1 comment:

Bryn said...

Love these pictures! So fun!