Thirteen for 2013
(in no particular order)
Since it is already
- Get a photo of my whole family - We got to Skype with Elder Aaron on Mother's Day and Molly offered to take a family picture. This won't really count until Aaron comes home and we get professional pictures taken of everyone, but it was a good start. I'm counting it as 1/2!
- Take photos for Lavender's 1st birthday - I hired a great photographer, Judy Cook, to take Lavender's one year pictures. Judy got some wonderful photos and spent hours editing to make them even better and I made a photo book, so I think I should get bonus points for this one.
- Make a Forston Family photo book
- Make a "Lavender's First Year" photo book
- Go to David & Annie's wedding in the Sacramento Temple - We made it to David & Annie's wedding and celebrated with them!
- Visit Yosemite - After the wedding we visited San Francisco and enjoyed the majestic beauty of Yosemite.
- Take Lavender to her first day of nursery (When I first wrote this it made me sad. Now I am counting the Sundays. Only 11 left!)
- Lose 40 lbs - making progress a bit at a time on this one!
- Hug Elder Aaron
- Hold baby Cole
- Send Marianne off driving by herself - On February 5th, Marianne got her driver's license and I have happily sent her off driving many times!
- Practice driving with Evan
- Celebrate my 26th anniversary with time alone with my sweetie! - We had a great afternoon together at the temple. Then we went to one of our favorite seafood restaurants in the Gaslamp, Blue Point. I had a caprese salad and crab-stuffed trout. Yum! For dessert we tried someplace new and had German chocolate ice cream and flourless chocolate cake at Extraordinary Desserts in Hillcrest.


No comments:
Post a Comment