Here she is modeling her sister's headband.
Today I realized she is growing up in other ways too. I was making dinner and no one else was around. Suddenly Lavender was much too quiet and I went to check on her. Here is how I found her:
She had climbed up on the couch, hefted the computer onto her lap and opened. it. She even had the mouse in her right hand! I was surprised because she isn't usually very interested in "screen time".
She sure seemed interested today though, so I went to lds.org and pulled up a scripture story video. It was one based on the scripture readers. It's not really animated. It just has a series of pictures. When the narrator started talking about Jesus, she pointed at the screen and then folded her arms.
I guess it's inevitable that she's going to be a tech-savvy toddler, but at least she's developing a testimony of the things that really matter!
No comments:
Post a Comment