Monday, June 25, 2012

Four Months


Our girl is growing!
At her appointment today she was
11 lbs. 11 oz
24 inches
and so you know it's not just my admittedly biased opinion,
the doctor called in one of his colleagues to show her the "really cute baby"
and as a second witness
the nurse repeatedly told me that Lavender was a beautiful baby
"And I'm around babies all day, but she is just so beautiful!"

Okay, I'm done bragging now.

Lavender got three shots today.
She didn't even flinch at the first one
She cried at the second one
And she got MAD at the third one!

Thanks to Bryn for the adorable outfit and to Marianne for taking the pictures.

I'll leave you with a picture of something that made me really sad.
It actually brought tears to my eyes.


Laundry?

Yes, laundry. 
 You see these are Lavender's nightgowns.
The ones she's worn since the day she was born.  
They were huge on her then,
but now they are getting too small and it's time to pack them away.  
Sniff, sniff!

No comments: