On Monday we headed up to Disneyland and California Adventure. Just the 15 of us. We missed Ryan who was home sick and Brian who was working. And yes, Annie wore those shoes all day long. Amazing!
Lavender was all set for her first time at Disneyland with her Minnie Mouse outfit. Unfortunately she had a blowout and I had to change her before we even got out of the car!
We are such a fun bunch, we even enjoyed the tram ride.
We enjoyed all the usual Disney sights and David kept us organized with fast passes to the most popular rides.
Lavender modeled some Minnie ears for us.
Leighton brought her own cute hat!
Everyone had fun on the carousel. I love the picture of Cammi flirting with the little boy next to her. She said, "He's the one who started talking to me!"
We did quite a bit of rider swapping with these three little cuties. This was my view while the rest of the gang went on Splash Mountain. It was fine until the two babies started crying and Brianne wanted OUT! A man who sat down near us even offered to help me. Instead, I opted to sing all the verses of "The Wheels on the Bus." I'm sure it was very entertaining to everyone around us.
We chartered our own boat for "It's a Small World"
All in all, it was a very sweet day!





No comments:
Post a Comment