Today my mom went home. She passed away peacefully early this morning. Funeral services will be held on Friday, October 8th at 11:00 AM at 24820 Las Brisas Rd. in Murrieta.
We were really sorry to hear the news of sweet Aunt Annie passing. But what wonderful knowledge to know she has gone home. We loved her and are so grateful you came to visit us recently. Spencer is making plans to come to the funeral. We send our love and prayers your way.
This is going to be a hard time on your family and it brings tears to my eyes as I understand the pain you are going through. Two years ago next week I lost my dad. I'm so glad you got to prepare for your mom's passing so that the spirit could touch your family the way it did. These are the hardest yet most spiritual times when loved ones on the other side gather round to welcome your Mother back home. I've been praying for you all. I sure love you and appreciate your sharing this with us.
We have been so sad for all of you and what you have been through. Aunt Anne will be missed by all! Please know our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.
8 comments:
Oh Melanie, what sad news. I hope you and your family are doing well, we are thinking and praying for you
Oh, Melanie. I'm so sorry. Prayers, friend.
We were really sorry to hear the news of sweet Aunt Annie passing. But what wonderful knowledge to know she has gone home. We loved her and are so grateful you came to visit us recently. Spencer is making plans to come to the funeral. We send our love and prayers your way.
This is going to be a hard time on your family and it brings tears to my eyes as I understand the pain you are going through. Two years ago next week I lost my dad. I'm so glad you got to prepare for your mom's passing so that the spirit could touch your family the way it did. These are the hardest yet most spiritual times when loved ones on the other side gather round to welcome your Mother back home. I've been praying for you all. I sure love you and appreciate your sharing this with us.
Our thoughts and prayers are still with you.
Am thinking of you so much at this time. Prayers are with you.
We have been so sad for all of you and what you have been through. Aunt Anne will be missed by all! Please know our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.
Melanie, I am so sorry to hear. Your mom sounds like an amazing woman.
Post a Comment