Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Perfect Costume

This may not be for everyone, but if you:
  • Own several Rubik's cubes
  • Know how to solve the cube in 1 minute 13 seconds
  • Already blew your Halloween budget on a giant pumpkin
  • Need a costume you can make all by yourself
Then this is the perfect costume!

Whew! I really dodged a bullet this year. After everything that happened with my Mom, Halloween costumes were the last thing on my mind. Fortunately, Evan has CUBES on his mind. I tried watching a youtube video with him once to learn how to solve one, but my eyes just glazed over. Not only is he smart enough to solve the cube, but he came up with a creative costume idea. We spent 86 cents on a square box and $4.99 on paint. We already had electrical tape in the tool box. As a bonus, Evan did his art project for the week. All I had to do was take the pictures!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I LOVE THIS COSTUME>>>I'm going to try to convince brett to do this!!


Here's the link to the wedding album pics since you asked!

http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/jj159/kristinconk/WEDDINGS/

password "wedding"

Bryn said...

This is an awesome idea!