Monday, March 15, 2010

Burnin' Birthday

We celebrated Ryan's birthday on Sunday and I think Evan may have given him the best present of all. He strategically placed each candle to obtain the maximum flame. Ah, isn't it heartwarming to see two brothers sharing their love of fire?

Notice that grin on Evan's face?
Ryan and Aaron had exactly the same smile.
Where did I go wrong?

5 comments:

The Bradley's said...

That's really funny! Something about boys and fire. i don't know what it is

Maren said...

Wrong? That's awesome and something only boys can come up with!

ferntyler said...

that look on his face is priceless! I totally associate scouts and fire - I'm scared :) I've gotta admit his ability at the maximum flame creation is quite impressive

Amber said...

I agree with Maren! A fire bond between brothers...ahhh!

LaRae said...

So I wouldn't even know how to strategically place a candle to obtain maximum flame! Very impressive! Happy birthday Ryan.