Making Black Cat Cookies is one of our favorite Halloween traditions. We usually take them to "Boo" our neighbors. (Another fun tradition of leaving treats on the doorstep!)Here's the recipe.
Beat together:
1 C creamy peanut butter
1/3 cup water
2 eggs
Gradually add:
1 box chocolate cake mix
Form 1 1/2 inch balls & flatten with the bottom
of a glass dipped in sugar.
Pinch ears & make whiskers with a fork
Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes
Remove from oven & immediately add candy corn eyes & a red hot nose.
5 comments:
Looks delicious, wish you were "boo-ing" us!
ok, those are really cute - I'm going to have to try those this week..
These cookies are seriously cute! I want to try them:)
I love that Marianne is making you menus! I could use some of that help:) Have her check out our site...
www.bloggermomscook.blogspot.com
Also, I loved your post on the funeral and your memories of Grandpa...really great:)
I love cake mix cookies. They taste delicious and are quick to boot...too cute!
Okay, being choc/pb lovers that we are, I tried this recipe last night and it is so awesome! The kids had a great time making them with me. Thanks for putting the recipe up! It was so easy! Ummm, we aren't sharing this time, but maybe next time!
Post a Comment