Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Profile


Aaron is especially good at taking pictures that make me look really goofy!

I filled out the whole blogger profile page. Then I realized that the purpose of it is to connect you with people who have similar interests & tastes. I'm not really interested in making connections that way, so I decided not to make my profile public. Instead, I'm going to share it here. . .which of course is still public, but somehow I feel better about it.

Interests: Reading, travel, children's literature, teaching, walking, writing, & homeschooling my kids!

About Me: I spend my time: Making things happen, getting my kids where they need to be, teaching, mentoring, Primary-ing , studying, thinking and praying!

I wish I had more time for: dates with my husband, traveling with my husband, talking to friends, visiting my family, reading, writing, scrapbooking, exercising & giving service!

I wish SOMEONE ELSE had time to: decorate my home, do my laundry, clean the house. And yes, I know you can pay someone to do all of this, but I was hoping little elves might come and do it while I'm sleeping.

Favorite Movies: Sound of Music, Phantom of the Opera, Princess Bride, Evan Almighty, Much Ado About Nothing, A Midsummer Night's Dream

Favorite Music: Anything my children play (on their instruments not the radio), Classical & Christmas, music. Actually, I like just about anything other than rap.

Favorite Books: Any and all Shakespeare, The Hiding Place, Chronicles of Narnia, To Kill A Mockingbird, Uncle Tom's Cabin, Les Miserables, Anne of Green Gables

Random Question: What kind of tape is best for creating a sculpture?
Definitely duct tape! It comes in lots of great colors. It is also great for making wallets, fixing things, holding life together and subduing unruly children.

No comments: