Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It's About Time!

I decided it's time for my own blog!

We've had a family blog for about a year now. It's been a fun way for my parents and all the kids and grandkids to keep in touch. It is a private blog, so we can't share it with the world, but that's okay. The world probably isn't ready for all of us!

Anyway, I have lots of pictures and thoughts that I would like to post, but I don't want to monopolize the family blog and turn it into "Melanie's Personal Blog". Especially after my sister hijacked my password and posted from my gmail account. She did an "It's All About Me--Me and only Me" post including pictures of me! It was actually very funny, but the family may still be worried I'm going to take over the blog.

On this blog, I won't feel guilty if I post a million pictures of my kids or tell you "all about me"!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's okay with me if you post a million pictures of your kids and if it's all about you you you! I love hearing about you and yours and of course seeing the crazy pictures!

Anonymous said...

I love it. Now I know where to look for those great quote you are always using. Looks like a great year in hs.

Anonymous said...

OK. I came back to steal one of your quotes for a class and stayed to read the list of books of Ryan's and look at Aaron's photos. Whoa! All I have to say to Ryan is "Shut-up!" (In valley girl accent of course.) Ryan rocks and I am really impressed and not easily so. and as far as Aaron's photos go- Holy cow!!! He should enter the Fair this year. I bet he could take a prize. What a great artist! I am awed! I am so glad I came back to the blog so soon.
-Angela