Saturday, February 2, 2013

This week I . . .

. . . dropped my iPhone in the washer while doing laundry.

. . . was grateful my phone still worked, but unhappy because the screen was messed up.

. . . renewed my passes to the Wild Animal Safari Park.  It's been 5+ years since I was a member.

. . . took Lavender to the Safari Park for the first time.  She liked her nieces more than the animals.

. . . learned quite a bit about wisdom from the 14-16 year olds I teach every Thursday.

. . . left my sister and a van full of kids stranded because I had her keys in my purse.

. . . chose a vanity and countertop for our bathroom.

. . . completely changed my mind about the cupboards and counter a few hours later.

. . . finally got a new windshield for my van.  It has been cracked for a few months.

. . . resolved to try one of the new quinoa recipes suggested by my friends.

. . . was relieved and very thankful when my phone dried out completely and the screen was clear!

2 comments:

ferntyler said...

lucky on the phone! definitely one of those weeks it is good to remember and be happy it isn't happening again :)

jessica said...

That is a lot of excitement for one week!