#1 I tried adding organic dandelion greens to my morning smoothie. The flavor was too strong for me, even when I kept reminding myself how healthy it was. I gave the leftovers to Lavender and she loved it!
#2 Marianne and Evan were able to spend time in the temple this morning. I am grateful they were able to go and serve in such a beautiful and peaceful place.
| Photo from 2010 on Ryan and Molly's special day at the temple! |
While Marianne and Evan were gone, I asked Cammi to come and play with Lavender so I could get some laundry and cleaning done. Lavender was thrilled to have a playmate and Cammi was a great little babysitter.
#3 We received both an email and a letter in the mail from Elder Aaron! Yeah!! Inside the envelope was a very thick pass along card. Actually it was a few cards taped together.
I had to get out my scissors to cut them apart. This is what I found inside:
It was his clever way of packaging his memory cards to send to us. We will upload the photos to our computer and then send them back to him. I am not so clever and will use a small padded envelope when I return them! Here is my favorite photo from the memory cards:
Three happy things today! I sure love my kiddos. Even when they're all grown up!
1 comment:
Your missionary looks so grown up. What a great picture!
Post a Comment