I'm not sure if these prove that I'm crazy or that I'm a good mom. Take your pick.
Evidence #1
So, we've come up with a name for the baby. What do you think of Flipper? Okay, not really. But it should be her nickname. She gets in the perfect "ready to be born" position for a day or two and then during the night she flips into a breech position. We are trying several methods to convince her to keep her head down, but the funniest one is playing music down where her head it supposed to be. It's not so bad when I'm in the car. I just hit shuffle and put my phone on the seat when I sit down. But at home my family thinks I am really weird. Marianne is a good sport though and has been choosing music she thinks the baby will like. This morning it was September by Earth, Wind and Fire. It actually did wake her up and get her moving. Now if we can just keep her moving in the right direction!
Evidence #2
Elder Aaron has been a missionary for four months now and I kind of feel like THIS. So when Aaron mentioned a couple of Korean books that would be really helpful "if they're not too expensive," I set out to find them. The first one was easy to find and inexpensive. The second one I had to order from Seoul Selection. And that isn't just a catchy name. It is in Seoul, Korea. It was reasonably priced so I placed my order. As I was checking out, I realized that the shipping rate from Seoul was a bit more than I expected. But hey, what mom doesn't want her missionary son to have the best in Korean grammar books?! I figured it was kind of like contributing to the church missionary fund. To make matters worse, I mistakenly thought that shipping rates to Toronto would be about the same as to New York. Just take a look at the map. Wrong. Next time I have a package for my missionary, I might just fly there and give it to him in person!
1 comment:
I think that to be a good mom you need a little crazy...so I am with you on that. Loved the cartoon--our missionary has been out for two days and 37 minutes--we have a long way to go!
Post a Comment