Friday, July 8, 2011

After nearly 4 weeks of waiting . . .

Aaron has received his mission call!


He has been called to labor in the Canada Toronto Mission. He reports to the MTC in Provo on October 19th and will be speaking Korean!

아론 축하

(Congratulations Aaron!)

It looks like David was the closest with his guess of New York since New York borders the mission.  Let me know what type of gift card you want David.

7 comments:

Bryn said...

Hooray! That's exciting! Hooray! Lucky Toronto gets Aaron!Will be a wonderful time! I look forward to hearing great stories!

ShellyRae said...

How cute Ryan was at lunch when the news was shared. He's proud of his little brother. Congrats Aaron!

Rachel said...

I don't know, I think I should win, because I said Japan, which is Asian, and Korean is an Asian language... reaching too far? Oh, okay.

tawnya said...

Congrats! Yay!

Melanie said...

And Rachel wins 2nd prize which is ....




A great big hug from me!

mamagale said...

My brother served in Canada and learned Mandarin and our son is serving in Sacramento and speaks Hmong. It certainly is a big, wide world of many scattered cultures! Congratulations to Aaron and your family--the blessings will flow for all of you!

Annalisa said...

Hurray!