Evan saved us a whole lot of money by losing so many teeth all at once. The orthodontist says we can wait another year before starting his braces since he is missing 9 teeth right now!
Aaron was very reluctantly part of a dance competition at BYU with one of his classmates from Social Dance class. They did the cha-cha and even made it to the second round!
Ryan & Molly are another week closer to their sealing in the San Diego temple! Of course, this sweetie will be there too.
John is finally over the world's worst cold! We're so happy he is feeling better and rid of that awful cough.
And me? Well, I cleaned my bedroom closet. That may not sound like much, but now I can actually walk into my walk-in closet. Plus, I have a place to put the packages that have arrived. Yes, my on-line Christmas shopping has officially begun!
2 comments:
I thought you were going to say that the tooth-fairy was doing a buy 2 teeth, take one for free, but waiting on braces saves way more money than that.
And,yay for US Dancesport...so fun!!!
Those baby cheeks are way too cute!
Post a Comment