So sweet and pretty! Congrats! So now that you and John are grandparents, are you going to be called "Grandma" and "Grandpa" or are you going with something else? I need to know so I'll know how to refer to you guys from now on. :)
We're glad she's here. She does look like her daddy! Such a tiny little girl! Love "Great Grandma" Oh My gosh how can that be. Congratulations to Grandma and Grandpa Hartzell! I don't know if that make me feel better or just ancient!
Wow, Congrats, I still think you are way to young to be a grandma!! She is beautiful! You ought to bring her up to vegas next week and we can do some newborn pics!
20 comments:
so cute! I noticed for the first time your "tags" for this post and the "birthday" one made me smile - it's a serious birth day
Well... She is very cute! Congratulations to all of you! Let the fun begin! Hugs to all of you.
Congrats! She is beautiful!
So sweet and pretty! Congrats! So now that you and John are grandparents, are you going to be called "Grandma" and "Grandpa" or are you going with something else? I need to know so I'll know how to refer to you guys from now on. :)
Congrats!!
Congratulations! What an exciting day:) and a darling baby!
We're glad she's here. She does look like her daddy! Such a tiny little girl! Love "Great Grandma" Oh My gosh how can that be. Congratulations to Grandma and Grandpa Hartzell! I don't know if that make me feel better or just ancient!
Congratulations!
She's beautiful Melanie. I hope everything went well for them. Congratulations!!!!
She's Beautiful Melanie!! I hope everything went well for them.
Congratulations.
congratulations on Brianne's safe arrival! she's beautiful!
Yay!!!! Congratulations everyone! Hope mom is doing well.
Congrats Grandma! You're gonna love it. I hear anyway
Wowee!!! You're a grandma! She's adorable!
Wow, Congrats, I still think you are way to young to be a grandma!! She is beautiful! You ought to bring her up to vegas next week and we can do some newborn pics!
She is so beautiful!!! Congratulations!
She's adorable! Congrats. Hope everyone is doing well! She totally looks like her dad!
Welcome to the world, Brianne! We're so happy you are here safe and sound!
Hooray for new life! She is a doll. Enjoy and Congratulations!
Precious, precious baby and family ♥♥
Post a Comment