Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thought you should know

Today I . . .

  • didn't take a shower
  • read the intro to the Book of Mormon
  • ate Marianne's homemade chocolate peanut butter chip cookies for breakfast
  • wore my sweats all day
  • read some great family history stories with my daughter
  • talked to my sister on the phone
  • simplified fractions
  • insisted that 17 minutes of piano practice was not enough
  • watched Friendly Persuasion
  • made everyone laugh because I kept warning them about the sad ending that never came
  • realized I was thinking of Shenandoah
  • folded towels
  • discussed BYU registration with Aaron
  • got a new (used) book in the mail
  • lifted weights
  • read a great article about Facebook
  • heated up leftovers for dinner
  • enjoyed some of Aaron's photos


5 comments:

Shonda said...

This is great, Melanie! Do you want to use this for my Day in the Life Blog Carnival?:)
My day was similar right down to the not showering and wearing sweats. Can I steal this idea for my own post? I'm such a mooch!

Bryn said...

Awesome photos. Think you've heard my scary story with facebook. Haven't been on too much since!

Melanie said...

Shonda, of course you are welcome to do your own "thought you should know" post. I'm hoping I can come up with a better Day in the Life post, but if not, I guess this would work!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Facebook article. My sentiments exactly and I'm not even a psychotherapist!

Annalisa said...

sounds like a good day