Evan is finishing up his Faith in God award. He's got the Articles of Faith memorized; he's finished all of his goals. He's only got one things left to do: write his testimony!
And it's got me thinking . . . . and asking myself a question.
When was the last time you wrote down your testimony?
Until recently, my answer would have been, "Ummm, well. . . . maybe I wrote something when I did my Personal Progress in YW?"
And yet I love reading the personal testimonies of my family members. The few I have are real treasures. Maybe it's time to re-read a few of those testimonies, or even better--write one!
1 comment:
I love this! I didn't have those same thoughts when Brandon finished his Primary work. I think that's something that should be in my annual journal. C'mon, I can do once a year, right?! Thanks for the uplift you always bring. :)
Post a Comment