Thursday, July 2, 2009

Splash!

Remember when Marianne sold ALL those Girl Scout cookies? She's gotten to do some really fun things thanks to the money the girls earned. They've gone horseback riding, sailing, whale watching and much more. But this week was our favorite GS activity. We went to Sea World's Dolphin Encounter!








We got to pet Deke the dolphin. He's 8 years old and very friendly.
GS at Sea World 00096

He also loves to splash . . .
GS at Sea World 00134

Almost as much as he loves to jump!
GS at Sea World 00118

But he didn't get us as wet as the Journey to Atlantis ride!




It was great to have a "girls' day" with my favorite girl!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

That looks like SOOO much fun!

LaRae said...

So fun! Reminds me of the day we went to Seaworld together a couple years ago!

Laura said...

You're so lucky! Glad you got to go!

jessica said...

How fun! We love Sea World.

ferntyler said...

I'm so jealous (not in a covet-ous way, of course)... you earned it after all :), but I have always wanted to do that!

Kristy said...

Thats worth all the hard work of cookie selling. I think I need some Samoas!!