Evan had a great time making this robot. You put the Valentines into his mouth and they're stored safely in his stomach. Marianne went with the simpler heart-shaped basket.
I love the robot idea. It is so difficult doing a boy valentine box, especially when your son decides he needs one the night before. Thanks for the notice! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day!
5 comments:
I love the robot idea. It is so difficult doing a boy valentine box, especially when your son decides he needs one the night before. Thanks for the notice! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day!
I made a robot just like that as a kid! Happy love day!
Making the cool Valentine holders was always a highlight of Valentine's Day. They look great!
The robot does look very fun...the basket very festive:)
Great photo!
The robot does look very fun...the basket very festive:)
Great photo!
Post a Comment