Harvest Time
When your 18 year old son sends you flowers just to say
"I love you Mom"
it feels like harvest time
after many years of sowing, watering and weeding.
Ryan loves BYUI.
He has great professors and friends
and he's only had to make one trip to urgent care!
When your 18 year old son sends you flowers just to say
"I love you Mom"
it feels like harvest time
after many years of sowing, watering and weeding.
Ryan loves BYUI.
He has great professors and friends
and he's only had to make one trip to urgent care!

In the Thick of Things
Aaron is busy with:
pre-calculus
biology
writing a law brief for a supreme court simulation
Eagle Scout project
seminary class president
He did take some time out for fun with friends on Halloween.
He also carved this happy pumpkin in the middle.
(Marianne's is on the left and Evan's scary one with the "dark mark" is on the right)

From Baby to Young Woman
Marianne seems to have grown up overnight!
Babysitting
Going to plays with friends
Studying Shakespeare
Singing in 3 different choirs
Writing essays
Playing the flute
Finally has her own room, complete with new furniture!

Full of Fun
Evan collected 14 pounds of candy on Halloween
beating his big brothers' records.
More fun stuff:
Webelos
piano
soccer
Reading
Puzzles
Swordfighting
"Classic TV" (Sponge Bob & Hogan's Heroes are two favorites)


3 comments:
talk about a harvest - flowers sent from idaho! that is a cool picture, too :) I have heard Marianne is an awesome babysitter!
I am impressed - what gorgeous flowers! I can't believe the size of Evan's bag of candy. What is going to do with it all?! You'll have to take a picture of Marianne in her room with her new furniture for us to see.
You have such a fun family!
Post a Comment