Friday, December 2, 2011

Books Are Life

My friend Tawnya posted a reading meme on her blog.  I looked up a few others and found one I liked.  The rule for this one is that you can only use titles of books you've read this year to answer the questions!

 
Describe yourself:  Monsters and Mormons

How do you feel?  bliss to you

Describe where you currently live:  Home:  A Novel

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? The Place of Knowing

Your favorite form of transportation:  The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Your best friend is:  Extraordinary, Ordinary People

You and your friends are:  Same Kind of Different As Me

What's the weather like?  Our Iceberg is Melting

You fear:  Sept 11

What is the best advice you have to give?  Leadership Education

Thought for the day:  Heaven is for Real

How you would like to die: The Only Way to Paradise

My soul's present condition:  Zion:  Seeking the City of Enoch


The authors can all be found on the sidebar under "Books Read in 2011."  This was really fun, but it made me realize how much this pregnancy has affected my brain.  I am reading quite a bit, but mainly I'm reading articles not books.  I am struggling with the focus required to make it through "real" books.  I have been enjoying our collection of Christmas picture books (not listed on the sidebar), but I've noticed that even my read-aloud skills are somewhat impared.  Sad, huh?!

2 comments:

tawnya said...

Nice! I don't think I could even remember some that I read from month to month. And I always forget to jot them down!

jessica said...

It's pregnancy brain!! I know the feeling:)