Thursday, November 3, 2011

No news

. . . is good news? 

Today was supposed to be the big reveal.  I did have my ultrasound and everything looks good, but the baby refused to give us a clear view.  Those little legs were held tightly together.  I am disappointed, but not too upset.  I will try to focus on the positive.
  • I got to see my sweet baby's face and watch him or her move.
  • All the measurements were spot on.
  • The placenta is in a perfect position.
  • All organs seems to be working well.
  • I have only gained 9 pounds in 5 months (although I did come home and drown my sorrows in leftover Halloween candy).
  • My doctor gave me the go ahead for the 3-Day for the Cure walk.
  • We got a letter and pictures from Elder Aaron today.
As soon as I got home from the doctor, the baby started moving around like crazy.  Sigh!  I was hoping to post a picture of baby #5 today, but instead you get pictures of baby #2.  He's not a baby any more, but at least we definitely know he's male.

Drop off at the MTC

Outside the Provo temple with his companion

4 comments:

Holly said...

They'll do more ultrasounds right?

Melanie said...

My next ultrasound will be Dec 1st. A month seems like a long time to wait.

Amber said...

If your dying to know, you could go get a 3D ultrasound. There are two locations on Black Mountain Rd. If not, Dec. 1st will be a great start to the Holiday Season!!!

Rachel said...

There is one pretty close to your dad's house that is reasonably priced. That is where we went. It is in old town Temec.