Evan lost three teeth yesterday! Fortunately, it was not due to an accident. He just has lots of new teeth coming in. Our slacker tooth fairy (who usually forgets to check under the pillow) decided to be proactive and stopped by before bedtime to leave a $5 bill on the table under his teeth.
Marianne got a dance card and went to her first church dance last night. I can't believe my baby girl is old enough for that! I knew I should have cancelled her 14th birthday.
Aaron texted me this picture, prompting me to ask whether he was longboarding or going to the temple. The answer was "both." He boarded to the Provo temple and loved getting to do baptisms for the dead.
Ryan blessed his baby girl today. It was a beautiful day. I enjoyed going to their ward and being in Relief Society with Molly. Marianne joined us in RS since they have no young women in their young ward.
This daddy daughter picture cracked me up. They both look like they're peeking out at us.
4 comments:
Now that is a great line-up of excitement and memories.
What a great post! I love the picture in front of the temple. What a great picture text to get:)
congrats on the baby blessing. Darling granddaughter!
I think these people are some of the most beautiful people I know!
wow! that's alot. i think i havent' been on your blog for WAY too long because i didn't realize ryan was back from his mission, married and has a baby. wow! you're grandparents.
Post a Comment