Overall, I had a wonderful day:
Time with our niece & nephew and family
Laundry done & even put away :)
Thought about the temple and the time I pent there yeterday
Got caught up on my email
Got ome planning done for our homechool clae
Lunch with my huband
Played and ang with my beautiful granddaughter
Watched the un et at the beach
Roated hot dog and 'more over the firepit
I gue I can't complain about one miing letter! I think I'll look at thee picture of Brianne and her grandpa intead. They make me mile.

BTW, doe anyone know how to fix a keyboard with one broken letter?
4 comments:
Callen ripped off about half of my keyboard about 6 months ago. I tried pieceing each on on to no avail. I finally had to take it into the Apple store and pay to have it fixed. I told him that that will come out of his job money some day. He just laughed an had no idea what I was talking about. Go figure! Good luck!
Charlie broke several keys on my laptop a few years back and I had to get it replaced. =( But usually with a desktop it should just "pop" back on. If it is a desktop computer, I have two keyboards that I have in my DI pile and you can have one of them! A laptop might be more tricky.
Add me to the list. My letter is x which isn't so bad I guess.
Brianne is so darling! She looks great in pink. I love seeing pictures of her.
Oh geez, we had Hudson pop all the keys off our laptop three different times, so reassembling a keyboard(Will's a pro), but having a non-functioning key...I'm not much help:)
Post a Comment