Yesterday . . .
My brother and his cute 2yo Riley came to visit
My mom brought chocolate chip cookies
We played at the park and fed the ducks
We ate In 'N Out
Riley yelled "quack quack" when he saw our dog
Riley jumped on Alyssa while she was stretching for ballet class
Our huge container of Duplos got lots of use!
Today . . .
I woke up with a cold
My baby brother moved to Texas for his first "real" job
I did lots of laundry
Evan started a new on-line math program that he really likes
Marianne did lots of sight reading at her flute lesson
We took Cammi, Dallin & Alyssa home to unpack and get ready for their parents' arrival
Another earthquake
I watched this great video about motherhood
Jenny, Brian & Emma came home from London bearing gifts
I got cute jewelry and fun Shakespeare stuff!
Tomorrow . . .
I want to feel better!
I need to find someplace to buy Stainstick (no luck at Alberstons, Target or Costco)
My house will be a little too quiet. (I miss my Aaron!)
I hope J and Riley come to visit
I hope to read more of Till We Have Faces
We're going to the temple
Hope your yesterday was full of summertime fun, your today is joyful, and tomorrow holds some excitement!

1 comment:
Hope you are feeling better! Look for your stain stick online. I have had good luck finding things like that online that the grocery stores don't or won't carry anymore.
Post a Comment